Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Whipped up a quick 4-leaf clover ribbon based on my can tab favors. It was created to help someone who has square-shaped green tabs they want to make something with. Her colors would be reversed with the silver clover green. I don't have those tabs, which work better in the center. (Sure wonder what they come from).

I probably won't be posting again before the holiday is upon us, so have fun on St. Patrick's Day! Don't drink too much GREEN beer!

3 comments:

  1. I have a few of those green squared tabs, and for the life of me I can't remember where I got them from, but when I do I will surely let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That would be much appreciated.

      Mieljolie

      Delete
  2. The hubby and I are thinking that they came from energy drinks. I will do some searching the next time i go to the store and let you know :)

    ReplyDelete