Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just a Little Something For Teacher

My daughter wanted to make something special for her 1st grade teacher, so she made a bracelet of her own design. While working on it, she needed a way to stop it from twisting, so I suggested a few things and we came up with this...

tabistry bracelet

tabistry bracelet

She choose some glow-in-the-dark pony beads and some brass brad fasteners from my supply stash. It ties on with a piece of yarn. Since she was pretty happy with how it turned out, I thought I'd post it for her. She told us after school, Friday, that all her classmates were bugging the teacher to turn out the lights in the classroom to see it glow. Anyway, her teacher liked it very much. And, now we have a new recruit collecting tabs for us. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment