Saturday, January 9, 2010

On a Lighter Note...

I was roaming around the internet today, as I frequently do, and came across this:



A bra made using Tab soda cans made by Ingrid Goldbloom Bloch. It is also constructed with a gutter guard, dryer vents, and rivets. Now, I realize there are no can tabs holding this piece together. So, it's not truly tabistry. But, hey, it's a close relative and this is my blog. I'll post what cool stuff I want. Ha! It even has undies to go with it!



And, best of all...



A garter belt! Wow, how fantastic are they! Not practical or even wearable, I imagine. I'm thinking to myself that my tabistry has to be much more comfortable than these, but they are awesome all the same! She has more inspiring art pieces on her site, including another bra made with washers, nuts and wire mesh at:

http://ingridgoldbloombloch.com/section/104581_Lingerie.html

Great work, Ingrid! We adore your creativity and craftsmanship!

No comments:

Post a Comment