"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY--nearness in space, time, and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
The instructions then say, "Deliver this award to eight bloggers who will choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Here are my list of bloggers (in no particular order) that I think deserve to receive an award for their more than "charming" sites.
- Crafterella (oohmybees on Craftster) at http://crafterella.blogspot.com/ for sharing all her wonderful techniques and instructions for making crafts.
- Bethany (Eliea on Craftster and Etsy) at http://mrsmulticraft.blogspot.com/ for her helpful advice in crochet and knitting (especially loom knitting) and other crafts.
- Scott at http://www.stolloween.com/ for his incredibly inspiring paper mache work.
- Marisa at http://www.radiobastet.com/ for sharing all the awesome vintage bellydance music.
- Marie at http://my12grimmauldplace.blogspot.com/ for her intricate work in Harry Potter miniatures.
- Veronica at http://voknits.com/ for her beautiful and creative knitting patterns.
And, though the following have already received this award, I would also like to include these exceptional ladies:
- Brenda at http://loomlady.blogspot.com/ for sharing all her creative projects, techniques and knowledge in loom knitting.
- Jodi at http://creagerstudios.blogspot.com/ for her and her husband's incredible attention to tiny details in their fabulous miniature creations.
Thanks to all of you for your ingenuitive contributions to the world of creative arts and inspiring so many of us to try new things.